RM Trident ShoeTag
The Trident ShoeTag is made for running and walking events where it’s not too much extra work to allocate tags and collect them after an event.
They are in a slightly smaller form factor than you are used to and we’ve thickened them to make them more robust and to stop any of that legacy de-lamination. The ShoeTag can be customized to your specific design. We offer a design and graphics service. Simply send us your design idea or we can design it for you. It’s your choice! Due to overwhelming customer requests we now offer a two-hole tag to enable simple threading of shoe laces. We’ll still offer the four-hole legacy version, but we’ve found that the signal is actually enhanced so its a better tag all round!
- Passive – so no battery is needed
- Robust water resistant PVC construction
- Four holes (or two if you choose) for lace up shoes
- Small form factor – 40mm x 20mm x 2mm
- Laser number etching – no smearing or rubbing off of the permanent human readable number
- Tag mapping file included for easy import to your scoring software