Alternatively, you can use on truss or arch mounted to avoid having anything on the ground.
Comes with stand and mount. You can also mount on your arch, truss, or any way you choose.
Suggested for events up to 500 people. When side mounted the chute should be no more than 15' wide. Can be used as a backup to a standard mat based timing system.
- Attractive, light-weight, and low-profile unit
- Approximately 30.5 x 8.75 x 2 in (77.5 x 22.2 x 5 cm)
- Weighing less than 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- DLPA antenna with beam switching and polarization attributes
- EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C
- Dual-Linear Phased Array (DLPA) antenna technology
- High impact strength, UV, chemical and cleaning solution resistant
- 10/100BASE-T auto-negotiate
- DHCP, Static, or Link local Addressing (LLA) with Multicast DNS
- Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Slots, clearance holes, and integrated threaded for mounting
- The stand is included.
- RM Timing Software comes with a 1 year license. License/Support renewal is $500 per year.