Monza 6 Dogbone - Pre Programmed
The Monza 6 family of passive UHF RFID tag chips delivers unique privacy, performance, and memory benefits that address even the most challenging of RFID applications
Pre-preprogrammed! Just tell us the bib numbers. 48 hours turn around! Monza 6 passive RFID tag chips bring advances in read and write reliability, support for true omni-directional antenna designs, unique privacy protection features and larger memories to the industry's most flexible and best performing tag chips. Note: Some content taken from www.impinj.com.
- These are clear inlay! If you want white look at the other part number.
- The best chip to use. No need for foam. Place vertically on the bib.
- For large, dense races use 2 chips on each end of the bib. For .44 already programmed it's a deal!
- True3D antenna technology—two fully independent antenna ports enable the creation of tags without blind spots
- QT technology, featuring public and private data profiles that support confidentiality of business-sensitive data and assure consumers of privacy
- Memory options to support large user memory (512 bits with block permalock) or EPC-memory (up to 496 bits) applications
- Industry's best read and write sensitivity combined with excellent interference rejection to yield outstanding read and write reliability
- Gen 2 compliant custom features that facilitate inventory of hard-to-read tags and support rapid access of serial numbers