Bike and Shoe Tags - 1.00" x 6"
The Monza 4 family of passive UHF RFID tag chips delivers unique privacy, performance, and memory benefits that address even the most challenging of RFID applications.
Chip that attached to shoe is 1.00" x 6". Creates a loop. These come preprinted only. Includes tear off instructions sheet. All orders are filled in 48 hours. For best results your entrant database should be included so the information is printed on the tags. Monza 4 passive RFID tag chips bring advances in read and write reliability, support for true omni-directional antenna designs, unique privacy protection features and larger memories to the industry's most flexible and best performing tag chips. Note: Some content taken from www.impinj.com.
- True3D antenna technology—two fully independent antenna ports enable the creation of tags without blind spots
- QT technology, featuring public and private data profiles that support confidentiality of business-sensitive data and assure consumers of privacy
- Memory options to support large user memory (512 bits with block permalock) or EPC-memory (up to 496 bits) applications
- Industry's best read and write sensitivity combined with excellent interference rejection to yield outstanding read and write reliability
- Gen 2 compliant custom features that facilitate inventory of hard-to-read tags and support rapid access of serial numbers